Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 (the GDPR) and, insofar as it remains applicable, Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 (the Personal Data Protection Code), the website of the MASSA Law Firm internally and directly processes the personal data of visitors in the following manner and cases:
1) When a user contacts the Firm to request distance legal consultancy and assistance services, as per the specific Policy statement on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016.
2) Using cookies, from the moment the user accesses and visits the website, within the limits and purposes of their use, as provided in the Cookies Policy described in the following paragraph.
Apart from the cases indicated above, the moment the user accesses and visits the website, some of their personal data is normally obtained and stored by the servers of the hosting provider (Aruba S.p.A.) for technical and security purposes.
Cookies are small files containing strings of text that are installed automatically by the site software on the user's navigation device (PC, tablet, smartphone or other) to be read at a later time by the software for specific purposes.
NOTES ON "OWN COOKIES" OF THE MASSA LAW FIRM
The "own cookies" i.e. cookies installed and managed directly by the website of the MASSA Law Firm, are as follows:
With regard to its cookies, the MASSA Law Firm, in the person of its data controller, Mr Rocco Gianluca MASSA, declares and informs the user that:
- This website does not install or use its own profiling cookies but only from third parties (analytical cookies).
- The processing, duration and purpose of each cookie are as indicated in the above table.
- The data stored and retrieved by the site through its cookies is not intended for any other purpose, type or method of processing, and no other physical or virtual entity becomes aware of it.
- The use of the cookies in question is essential for the basic navigability of the site. Therefore, their disabling will preclude fundamental functionalities such as the normal use and display of the pages.
- Data obtained and managed by this website through its cookies is processed lawfully in a proper and transparent manner using IT tools, in full compliance with the security measures and requirements of EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196 of 2003.
- The Data Controller is the MASSA Law Firm, in the person of Mr Rocco Gianluca MASSA, with head office and address for service at Via Raimondo Pece No. 59 - 71042 Cerignola (Foggia).
Further contact details of the data controller are available in the "CONTACT US" section.
NOTES ON "THIRD PARTY COOKIES"
Third party cookies, i.e. cookies installed and managed by third parties, are as follows:
Information and privacy notices concerning the operation and consent to the use of third party cookies are available at the following links:
Histats privacy and cookies policy statements
General information and notes on the types of cookies used by Google
HOW TO DISABLE OR ENABLE COOKIES
The groups of cookies on the site can be disabled or enabled individually by clicking on the switches listed below. By disabling them, they will be immediately deleted from the user’s navigation device.
However, this option is only available for non-technical cookies, as the technical ones, which are own or third parties cookies, although few in number and non-invasive in terms of privacy, are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and for keeping track of the privacy consent given by the visitor when accessing the site for the first time.
(Click to enable all the not strictly necessary cookies)
(Click to disable all the not strictly necessary cookies)
In addition, all cookies can be disabled or enabled by the user, individually or collectively, also through the browser used to surf on the Web.
To find out how to disable or enable them from your browser, see the instructions in the linked pages below for the most popular browsers:
Page for Mozilla Firefox
Page for Google Chrome
Page for Opera
Page for Microsoft Edge
Page for Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 8 and beyond
Page for Apple Safari (on iPhone, iPad, etc.)
In addition, you can disable the Google Analytics feature through a plug-in available for most browsers at:
I. Demand from the data controller access to the data subject's own personal data and the information relating thereto, to rectify or delete it, to limit or object to its processing, and also to request and obtain from the data controller the data in a structured, machine-readable format, including for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to data portability);;
II. Object at any time to the processing of the data subject’s personal data in the event of a particular situation concerning the data subject;
III. Withdraw consent at any time, exclusively in cases where processing is based on the consent of the data subject for one or more specific purposes and concerns ordinary personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing the racial origin of the data subject, his/her political opinions, religious beliefs, health or sex life). Processing based on consent that was carried out prior to revocation of consent shall, however, remain lawful;
IV. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Last updated: 31.08.2022
|PRIVACY STATEMENT AND COOKIES POLICY VAT No.: 03736660717 | © 2007-2023 MASSA LAW FIRM - All Rights Reserved|